Sam’s Club Black Friday 2017 Ad Released!
The latest addition comes courtesy of popular nationwide retailer Sam’s Club. Walmart has some big sales going on this holiday shopping season — some of which have already begun — so you could be sure Walmart-owned Sam’s Club had plans to follow suit. Now, those plans have been made official as Sam’s Club big Black Friday 2016 ad, and we’ve got all the details for you here.
This year, Sam’s Club’s huge holiday sale begins online at midnight CST on Thanksgiving Day, but the retailer’s in-store sale doesn’t begin until 7:00 a.m. local time on Black Friday, November 27th. Of note, Sam’s Club stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day.
According to the company’s ad, all sale prices will be valid until the end of the day on Sunday, November 29th, or while supplies last. And judging from some of these sale prices, supplies definitely won’t last in many cases.
Here are some of this year’s best deals:
- Samsung 65″ curved 4K TV: $1,478
- Samsung 75″ 4K TV: $2,398
- Vizio 55″ 1080p HDTV: $448
- JVC 49″ 1080p HDTV: $229.88
- JVC 43″ 1080p HDTV: $199.88
- $175 off iPad Air 2 WiFi + Cellular models
- $150 off iPad Air 2 Wifi models
- Dyson Cinetec Big Ball Vacuum: $339.98
- HP Pavillion x360 Laptop with Windows 10: $399
- Xbox One Gears of War Bundle: $299
- PS4 Star Wars Battlefront Bundle: $389
All six pages of the full Sam’s Club Black Friday 2016 ad can be seen below:
Sam’s Club Black Friday 2016 Deals – Sam’s Club Black Friday 2016 Ad Released officially. Sam’s Club Black Friday 2016 Ad Leaked online